Training & Qualifications
MSc Psychotherapy with distinction – University of Brighton.
Postgraduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Therapeutic Counselling – University of Brighton.
I am an accredited member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy [UKCP] and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy [BACP] and I practice under their code of ethics.
Prior to training as a counsellor and psychotherapist, I worked in human resources in the NHS, the voluntary sector and private healthcare. I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development.
I currently work mainly in private practice and have experience in a wide range of public and private therapy settings including:-
- Higher education (providing time-limited psychodynamic counselling and CBT to University students).
- I am a Locum Counsellor at the University of Brighton.
- NHS Community and Sexual health services (providing up to 40 weeks psychodynamic therapeutic counselling
to adult clients presenting with issues related to sexual & reproductive health).
- Local counselling agencies (The Rock Clinic & Brighton Women’s Centre).
- Health Insurance Agencies as a Telephone Counsellor.
Continuing Professional Development
I continue my professional development through further study, reading and events which support my client work. I am also committed to my own continuing personal development.
Click here to find out more about how I work.
Get In Touch.
You can call or email me for more information.